PROSTAID Calgary generally meets once a month for a General Meeting available free of charge to all. We also support specialized meetings every month for Warriors and Wives & Caregivers groups. We would love to see you there.
Join us Tuesday, June 13th at 7:00PM (doors at 6:30PM) where we will hold our AGM (Annual General Meeting) and also have a presentation to celebrate PROSTAID’s 30th(!) year of service.
The meeting will be in-person at:
Danish Canadian Club 727 11 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2R 0E3
The meeting will also still be available to all via Zoom, in whatever way we’d love to see you there!
If you’d like to attend via Zoom, please RSVP below:
PROSTAID Calgary always meets on the second Wednesday of the month to support those affected by prostate cancer and to deal with health issues and featured topics of discussion.
• Always feature a medical guest speaker or healthcare professional.
• Time to share your experiences with others.
• Time to ask questions.
• Are always free and require no advance registration. Just show up and you will be warmly welcomed.
We understand that not everyone can make each and every meeting, so all of our meetings are archived online in video format for our members to explore. Visit our archive here.
Meeting reminders are sent out monthly in our Digital Examiner journal. For a free subscription with delivery to your inbox, click here.
Serving the needs of hormone refractory PROSTAID Calgary members and those who have an interest in management of advanced prostate cancer
• Knowledge and experience in management of advanced disease
• New developments in detection, testing and treatment
• Access to clinical trials
• Providing personal support for each other
Meeting in a less formal setting:
• In a smaller boardroom at the Kerby Centre, down the hall from where the main PROSTAID Calgary meeting is held.
• On the second Tuesday of each month.
• At 6:14pm prior to the main PROSTAID Calgary meeting.
An informal gathering for wives and caregivers affected by the prostate cancer diagnosis of a loved one. On hiatus until meetings resume in person.