PROSTAID Calgary meets every second Tuesday of the month for a General Meeting available free of charge to all. We also support specialized meetings every month for Warriors and Wives & Caregivers groups. We would love to see you there.
PROSTAID Calgary is back from a summer hiatus. Join us IN PERSON for the first time since 2020 in our new location at Grey Eagle Hotel. To celebrate Prostate Cancer Awareness Month we will be hosting table discussions and sharing stories. Everyone is welcome to attend. There will be snacks and beverages provided. Please RSVP below so we have an idea of the numbers required:
PROSTAID Calgary always meets on the second Tuesday of the month to support those affected by prostate cancer and to deal with health issues and featured topics of discussion.
• Always feature a medical guest speaker or healthcare professional.
• Time to share your experiences with others.
• Time to ask questions.
• Are always free and require no advance registration. Just show up and you will be warmly welcomed.
We understand that not everyone can make each and every meeting, so all of our meetings are archived online in video format for our members to explore. Visit our archive here.
Meeting reminders are sent out monthly in our Digital Examiner journal. For a free subscription with delivery to your inbox, click here.
Serving the needs of hormone refractory PROSTAID Calgary members and those who have an interest in management of advanced prostate cancer
• Knowledge and experience in management of advanced disease
• New developments in detection, testing and treatment
• Access to clinical trials
• Providing personal support for each other
Meeting in a less formal setting:
• In a smaller boardroom at the Kerby Centre, down the hall from where the main PROSTAID Calgary meeting is held.
• On the second Tuesday of each month.
• At 6:14pm prior to the main PROSTAID Calgary meeting.
An informal gathering for wives and caregivers affected by the prostate cancer diagnosis of a loved one. On hiatus until meetings resume in person.