PROSTAID Calgary meets every second Tuesday of the month for a General Meeting available free of charge to all. We also support specialized meetings every month for Warriors and Wives & Caregivers groups. We are currently holding meetings via Zoom during the pandemic. We would love to see you there.
Join us June 14th for our Annual General Meeting, which will be followed by a special guest speaker. The meeting will be held online via Zoom. If you’d like to attend the free meeting, please RSVP at email@example.com or simply fill out our submission form here:
PROSTAID Calgary always meets on the second Tuesday of the month to support those affected by prostate cancer and to deal with health issues and featured topics of discussion.
• Always feature a medical guest speaker or healthcare professional.
• Time to share your experiences with others.
• Time to ask questions.
• Are always free and require no advance registration. Just show up and you will be warmly welcomed.
We understand that not everyone can make each and every meeting, so all of our meetings are archived online in video format for our members to explore. Visit our archive here.
Meeting reminders are sent out monthly in our Digital Examiner journal. For a free subscription with delivery to your inbox, click here.
Serving the needs of hormone refractory PROSTAID Calgary members and those who have an interest in management of advanced prostate cancer
• Knowledge and experience in management of advanced disease
• New developments in detection, testing and treatment
• Access to clinical trials
• Providing personal support for each other
Meeting in a less formal setting:
• In a smaller boardroom at the Kerby Centre, down the hall from where the main PROSTAID Calgary meeting is held.
• On the second Tuesday of each month.
• At 6:14pm prior to the main PROSTAID Calgary meeting.
An informal gathering for wives and caregivers affected by the prostate cancer diagnosis of a loved one. On hiatus until meetings resume in person.